Got a question you'd like to ask us? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
The experience and expertise of a large national franchise combined with the personal touch of a nimble and agile independent agency - that's the point-of-difference you receive when dealing with Horizon Properties.
Owned and operated by Sue Bath, who has been a licensed Real Estate agent for more than 25 years, Horizon Properties has the knowledge, expertise and understanding that operating a Real Estate business is not just a job, it's a lifestyle as well.
As a local resident, Sue's boutique agency offers a personal service to all clients, 7 days a week, ensuring that when you're looking to sell or lease a property, personal service is at the forefront.
Combine that with the extensive knowledge that comes from spending more than 30 years in the area and it's the perfect recipe for what you require in a Real Estate agent that is dedicated to you and your property.
WHAT WE DO:
- Market appraisals offering up to date professional advice ensuring that we market and promote properties with the right strategies.
- Our Marketing campaigns are created to suit any budget. Whether its a Video presentation; Print Media; Direct Marketing; or Website marketing, our team create attention-grabbing campaigns that are cost-effective and produce results.
- At no cost, we are able to provide Rental appraisals and we also provide a comprehensive Property Management service, priding ourselves on being meticulous in the choice of tenants and providing regular feedback and inspection information to our valued clients.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Sue Bath and her team at Horizon Properties are professionals with excellent communication skills on all levels - we are a locally owned and operated business with the 'runs on the board' and what's more, you will be dealing with a licenced Real Estate agent who is passionate about providing the best results.
If you require any further information, call Sue Bath on 0404 896 339.
(c) 2018 - Horizon Properties
* This executive family home is secluded in private surrounds
* Just a short walk to beach, shops, transport & school
* The property is enclosed by a quiet and tranquil outlook
* This home is very spacious with two living areas
* Five good size bedrooms and three bathrooms
* The main bedroom is coupled with an ensuite and huge walk-in wardrobe
* Most rooms open to timber decking- windows view to leafy outlook
* Gardens beautifully maintained & low maintenance
AVAILABLE: 19TH JULY 2019